Coronado Brewing Company Tapping Event
Monday, May 4 2015 from 7-10pm
Founded by brothers Rick and Ron Chapman in Coronado California back in 1996, Coronado Brewing Company saw quick success and expansion though 2010 when they were outputting about 5000 barrels per year. Demand for their tasty beverages continued both in California and beyond, so in 2012 they built a 30-barrel brewhouse in a 22,000 square foot building in San Diego which increased their production to about 60,000 barrels per year. They came to Massachusetts last year with a big splash and continue to impress East Coast palates with a continuing barrage of hoppy IPAs, awesome collaborations and creative takes on traditional styles.
Join us on Monday, May 4 for a special tapping event where we will feature some of their core lineup as well as special editions.
- Islander IPA: 7.0% ABV, 75 IBU
- Idiot IPA: 8.5% ABV, 90 IBU
- Orange Avenue Wit: 5.2% ABV, 19 IBU
- Jurata Baltic Porter/Cigar City Collaboration: 8% ABV
- Stupid Stout: 9% ABV, 42 IBU
- Sock Knocker IPA: 8.5% ABV, 90 IBU
- Devil’s Tale IPA/Devil’s Backbone Collaboration: 7.5% ABV, 75 IBU
- Skull Wrapper IPA: 7.0% ABV, 63 IBU